Saturday, October 3, 2009

Re-post from May 17, 2007 - Oh how I miss my Baby!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thirteen Thursday #1

Here is my first attempt at 13 Thursday....

13 Things That I Love About My Daughter

  1. The stork bite on the back of her neck that she has had since birth. I love the way her blond baby hair still curls around that small red "bite" reminding me of how she was carried into my life on the wings of God
  2. The perfect little fingernails on her ten fingers - now that she is a big 5 year old girl her nails are polished a variety of lacquers
  3. Her beautiful blue peepers - The storm of emotion that can pass through them and become sunshine in mere moments
  4. The perfect bow of her lips that curl into an easy smile
  5. Her long beautiful strong legs that run, jump and dance through each day and look so great in go-go boots!
  6. The way she purrs when she snuggles with me like a sweet little kitten
  7. Her deep compassion for the sick and needy of the world
  8. The unwavering faith that she has in God
  9. She tells me "actually, Mommy" with so much confidence
  10. The soft pads of her palms when she enfolds her hand within mine
  11. The thirst she has for science and geography - she wants to travel the world!
  12. Her ability to always stop and smell the roses
  13. When she says "Mommy, I love you" I know that I have reached a utopia in my heart - how I love my precious girl
I wish that each of you will find a love as pure as this in your life. She is my joy and the breath of life that God has blessed me with...


PEACE and Greens

No comments:

Post a Comment